MODEL HBMT-3000A GATE TYPE ON-LINE AUTOMATICBRINELL HARDNESS TESTER
Feature & Use
* Precise positioning device for workpiece which can realize the accurate positioning of test point.
* It can finish the process of clamping, milling, loading, unloading and hardness measuring of workpiece automatically.
* Full automatic test force closed loop control system, test force is stable and reliable.
* CCD automatic indentation capturing, no need for human operation.
* The milling depth is uniform.
* The upper and lower limits of hardness are preset in software. It can differentiate whether the test point is eligible or not. It also has the function of alarm in sound and light.
* The testing conditions can be preset (including testing material type, workpiece name, date, operator name, etc.).
* Test data can be saved in database for query at anytime.
* There are many sensors built in whole on-line testing process which can finish the movement of workpiece and hardness testing automatically, no need for human operation.
This equipment is mainly used to determine the Brinell hardness of parts like steel pipe, pressure vessel and drill pipe, etc., may determine the hardness of other cylinder type and plane type parts also.
Test force: 7355, 9807, 29420N (750, 1000, 3000kgf)
Max. diameter of test piece: 80-920mm(adjustable according to actual condition)
Measuring range: 96-650HBW
Test force loading and unloading type: Hydraulic loading and unloading automatic
Hardness indicating type: Four digits shown on PC
Record type: Communication protocol and database
Online single point testing cycle: 60-90 seconds
Power supply: 380V AC, three phases/220V AC, single phase, 50Hz
Dimensions (for reference only): Main machine --- 2000 x 1500 x 2600mm
Weak current cabinet --- 780 x 400 x 1700mm
Heavy current cabinet --- 780 x 500 x 1700mm
Hydraulic station --- 1000 x 800 x 1200mm
Weight: Approx. 5000kg