MODEL 200HRS-150 DIGITAL DISPLAY ROCKWELL HARDNESS TESTER
Feature & Use
* Optimized mechanical frame, automatic testing process, large LCD digital display
* RS232 data interface (optional)
* The measured hardness can be converted to HRA, HRB, HRC, HV, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HBW etc.
* It's steady and reliable for testing of curved surface
* Precision conforms to the Standards of GB/T 230.2, ISO 6508-2 and ASTM E18
It's suitable to determine the Rockwell hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals and non-metal materials. It can be widely applied in the Rockwell hardness testing for heat treatment materials, such as quenching, hardening and tempering, etc.
Measuring range: 20-88HRA, 20-100HRB, 20-70HRC
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60,100,150kgf)
Max. height of test piece: 210mm
Depth of throat: 165mm
Unit for display: 0.1HR
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Dimensions: 522 x 220 x 729mm
Net weight: approx. 68 kg
Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
1/16" steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.
Printer: 1 pc.