MODEL 320HRS-150 ROCKWELL HARDNESS TESTER
Feature & Use:
* Automatically remove the oxidation-layer on the surface of work piece, and the surface removing depth is adjustable.
* Measuring head may move upwards and downwards, clamp the work piece and finish the hardness test automatically.
* The first test point is effective. The measured hardness value may be converted to other hardness scales automatically.
* Special software may store the test data in large capacity. It can also carry out data statistics, editing and analysing, etc.
* Precision conforms to GB/T230.2, ISO 6508-2 and ASTM E18.
It is suitable to determine the Rockwell hardness of steel pipe, pressure vessel, drill stem and other cylinder type parts,may determine the Rockwell hardness test of plane type parts also.
Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kg)
Testing scale: Rockwell A, B, C
Max. height of test piece: 230mm
Depth of throat: 176mm
Min. scale value: 0.1HR
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50Hz
Dimensions: 1450 x 1080 x 835mm
Microcomputer: 1 set
Hydraulic station: 1 set
Device for calibrating test force: 1 set
Device for calibrating hardness: 1 set
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
1/16" steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
1/16" steel ball: 5 pcs.
Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.